Diving Indonesia Courses
If you love scuba diving and want to share your passion with others, if you want to join the leaders of the pack in the Indonesia dive industry, look no further. The PADI Divemaster programme is the first step in the leadership levels within the PADI system. The rating denotes you as a person who:
- Has a high level of personal diving skill;
- Has instructor level knowledge of dive theory;
- Has had significant training in how to assist an instructor during training activities;
- Is able to assume appropriate responsibilities for the welfare of other scuba divers.
In other words, you're the cream of the crop and we want you!
The course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of diving activities. To qualify for PADI Divemaster training, you'll need to:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be certified as a Rescue Diver and Advanced;
- Have logged a minimum of 40 open water dives prior to entry into the course, and completed and logged a minimum of 60 open water dives with experience in night, deep and navigation prior to certification;
- Be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam form signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
You'll complete 2 phases in the programme whilst in Indonesia:
- Knowledge development sessions;
- Watermanship exercises, skills workshops and practical assessment.
- Diving physics and physiology;
- Scuba skills and environment awareness;
- The dive business and your career;
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster;
- Supervising students in training;
- Dive planning, management and control;
- Emergency assistance plan for diving emergencies in the local area;
- Mapping a local Indonesian dive site.
This involves training activities using various structured training sessions, simulated scenarios and internship sessions with actual PADI programmes.
- Diver safety and risk management;
- Divemaster-conducted programmes such as Discover Local Diving;
- Conducting a Scuba Review programme and Skin Diver course;
- Dive setup, performing briefings and management;
- Organising a search and recovery and a deep dive;
- Supervising scuba activities and helping with student divers.
These training sessions enable you to gain experience as an instructional assistant and a supervisor of open water diving activities, both as a coordinator and as an underwater guide.
As a PADI Divemaster you'll be qualified to:
- Plan, organise, conduct and supervise recreational scuba diving activities, both shore and boat based;
- Assist PADI Instructors in conducting PADI programmes;
- Supervise participants in PADI experience programmes for uncertified divers;
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers;
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program for rusty certified divers;
- Enrol in the PADI Instructor training course.
As you may know, many PADI Divemasters go on to become PADI Instructors. So, the training and experience you gain through this programme helps shape your abilities and attitude toward becoming a professional level dive educator.
Upon successfully completing the PADI Divemaster programme, you'll receive a certification card and wall certificate denoting this rating. You'll also become a member of PADI and receive benefits, including the ability to purchase professional liability insurance.
Location: Tulamben - Bali
Beach Dives: ~25
Duration: 4 weeks
Total Price (incl. all taxes): US$ 995 per person (includes certification costs, use of all diving equipment, and transfer to Tulamben from the south of Bali)
Total Package Price (incl. all taxes): US$ 1,295 per person (includes 4 weeks bed & breakfast, certification costs, use of all scuba equipment, and transfer to Tulamben from the south of Bali)
Location: Manado - Bunaken - Sulawesi
Boat Dives: ~25
Duration: 4 weeks
Total Price (incl. all taxes): US$ 850 per person
• Send your diving enquiry now
• PADI course price list