Search for your:
Or receive your shortlist of PADI course adventures:
• Send your diving enquiry now
Where better to improve your scuba skills than in Indonesia, the most diverse waters on the planet? Choose your PADI course, from Open Water to Assistant Instructor with plenty of specialties in between. Choose Bali where above and below the water there is plenty of action, or Manado, Sulawesi where you can learn in the world-famous Bunaken National Park. There's something for everyone here ...
Are you interested in:
Then we have a PADI diving course that's right for you!
Simply decide on...
Choose your Indonesian diving course below...
• Open Water Diver Full scuba license recognised worldwide
• Advanced Open Water Diver Licensed to dive down to 30 metres
• Emergency First Response New first aid medical programme
• Rescue Diver Learn how to can help a fellow diver in difficulty
• Divemaster Change your life and ... Go Pro!
For specialty course details and prices visit...
More specialties available on request.
Indonesia scuba diving course prices normally INCLUDE: use of scuba equipment, PADI instructor, use of all the latest PADI training materials and study manual, certification costs and pool training.
Study languages available: English, Italian, French, Scandinavian, German and Bahasa Indonesia.
All courses can start every day, all year round.
We recommend that you take out insurance to cover diving and travel activities, including trip cancellation. See our insurance programme for a competitive quote.