PADI DRIFT DIVER SPECIALTY
Gliding with the currents, feeling the rush of flying underwater, is what drift diving on scuba in Indonesia is all about.
During your PADI Drift Diver programme, you’ll go on two open water dives (which may be conducted in one day). We highly recommended that you enrol in this programme to expose yourself to the techniques and procedures for drift diving.
Topics covered include:
- The planning, organisation, problems and hazards of drift diving;
- Special equipment – floats, lines, reels;
- Proper procedures for buoyancy-control, navigation and communication;
- Site selection and an overview of aquatic currents causes and effects;
- techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group.
The elective drift dive from the Adventures In Diving programme may be counted towards this specialty.
Location: Manado – Bunaken – Sulawesi
Boat Dives: 2
Duration: 1 day
Total Price (incl. all taxes): US$ 229 per person
• Book your dive Indonesia course
• PADI course price list